- Best practices for troubleshooting issues when scheduling to an email destination.
- A schedule succeeds when using the Default Enterprise Destination, but fails to Email Destination
- A schedule fails with the following error message, "Error in the report processing unit".
- In the Adaptive Job Server logs the following errors may be seen at the time of the schedule failure:
- Failed to connect to SMTP server: Error initializing SMTP server. Return code: [SMTP 501 - Syntax error in parameters or arguments.]. Reason: [<smtpserver>:<port>]
- Unknown exception caught. This is bad!: Error in the report processing unit.
- Error message in the language of the server[Error in the report processing unit.]
- server error. [Error initializing SMTP server. Return code: [TCP open failed.]. Reason: [<smtpserver>:<port>]: [CrystalEnterprise.Smtp]
- Failed to connect to SMTP server: Error initializing SMTP server. Return code: [TCP send failed.]. Reason: [<smtpserver>:<port>].
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise (BOE) XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.x
530, how to, destination, CrystalEnterprise, SMTP, Email Notification, AJS, Email Destination , KBA , smtp 538 , smtp 530 , smtp 535 , smtp 550 , BI-BIP-PUB , Publishing and scheduling in InfoView/BI launch pad , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.