- The data of syslogins on ASE 15.7 was inserted by bcp tools from ASE 15.0.3 as migration on the same platform
- The ISQL return "Msg 4002 Login failed." when the user log on ASE 15.7 using old login account and password
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.0.x
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.5
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
lpid, crsuid, bcpu out, bcp in, allow updates, duplicate sa , KBA , ase , crsuid , lpid , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.