- Launching Information Design Tool (IDT) throws the following error message:
|The InformationDesignTool executable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library|
- Checking the logs for the client install under <InstallDir>\InstallData\logs\<YYYY.MM.DD.hh.mm.ss> with the YYYY.MM.DD.hh.mm.ss matching the time at which the install of the client tools was triggered, a log file with a name similar to this one can be found "InstallDU-dsl.informationdesigntool-4.0-core-nu,22.214.171.1247.log"
- SAP BusinessObjects Financial Consolidation 10.0 (BFC 10.0)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Client Tools BI 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Client Tools BI 4.1
- Information Design Tool 4.0 & 4.1
- SAP User Management Client 10.0 (UMC)
- Microsoft Windows
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for Microsoft ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0, feature pack 3 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
KBA , BI-BIP-IDT , Information design tool , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.