- ERROR: "There was a problem sending the command to the program." occurs when double clicking a Desktop Intelligence .rep file in Windows 7 client
- Desktop Intelligence report cannot be opened
- The issue happens when Office 2010 or Office 2007 SP2 is installed in Windows 7 client
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 Service Pack 5 Fix Pack 2 (FP5.2)
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 Service Pack 6 (SP6)
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 Service Pack 6 Fix Pack 2 (FP6.2)
- Windows 7 SP1 (Japanese language)
- Office 2010 or Office 2007 SP2 (Japanese language)
SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
KBA , BI-RA-DKI , Obsolete - Desktop Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.