The field length for In-House Mail is too small, limited to only 10 characters. When trying to fill the field with an e-mail address with more than 10 characters, the following error is shown: Your entry is too long. Do not enter more than 10 characters
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Home Workcenter
- Navigate to Self-Services Overview
- Select Edit My Contact Data under Company Address Book
- Enter more than 10 characters in In-House Mail
- Select Next or Finish Button
- Error: Your entry is too long. Do not enter more than 10 characters
The field In-House Mail is a field which can only take a maximum of 10 characters. This is the designed system behaviour which cannot be changed.
- The Inhouse Mail field is not relevant for the e-mail address of the employee.
- To fill the e-mail address, there is a different field where more than 10 characters can be used: E-Mail.
email , KBA , LOD-CRM , Cloud for Customer , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions