- You have created an ABAP Query in SQ01 and output the query result in "ABAP List" or "Display as table" format.
- You choose to transfer the generated list using the "File Store" (F9) option.
- The list you downloaded locally contains an extra columns (Zero) undefined in the query.
- SAP Release 46C and above
- ABAP query environment (SQ01)
SAP ERP 6.0
extra column, Zero , KBA , BC-SRV-QUE , SAP Query , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.