- CRM and SAP Contact Center (CCtr) are integrated
- E-mail and Phone Channel multi-session have been configured on both CCtr and CRM
- The agent has an e-mail opened, a new phone call arrives to a queue (where the agent is serving), but the phone call is not offered to that agent
Image/Data is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
- SAP Contact Center 7.0
ERMS push, e-mail, Multi-channel, Multi-tasking, Multi-session, BCM, CCtr, Contact Center, Opened, email, contact, allow other contacts, Integration , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , CRM-IC-MUL , Multi-Sessioning IC , CRM-IC-CHA-TEL , Telephony Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.