- You want to know what is the correct/proper way to stop dispatchers in Unix environment.
- If you are using IDM 7.2 SP8, you may get following warning after you stop the dispatcher by killing it on Unix server:
STOP_DISPATCHER field in the mc_dispatcher table for dispatcher '...' has value 0 ...
This indicates that dispatcher '...'
- has been previously stopped abruptly
- or other dispatcher with same name is already running
Please verify this condition - it may have serious impact on whole IDM environment.
- SAP Netweaver Identity Management 7.1
- SAP Netweaver Identity Management 7.2
SAP NetWeaver Identity Management 7.1 ; SAP NetWeaver Identity Management 7.2
MxDispatcher, AIX, stop dispatcher manually, .sh, service, identity center runtime, remote , KBA , BC-IAM-IDM , Identity Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.