- Attempts to use the ASE sybmigrate utility to downgrade a server to an older ASE version fails with errors:
Error for logical key:
Error while getting DDL for 'myTable.dbo..mycolumn'.
Failed to generate DDL with DDLGEN args ' -S127.0.0.1:4100 -Usa -P****** -DmyDB -TmyTable -Ndbo.mycolumn -Jiso_1 -CENCRYPT_PASSWORD=false -FIE'. Root Cause:LK5: The Logical Key Object Item for the specified table is not found in the Server: dbo.myTable
Recoverable error. Task 'myTable.dbo..mycolumn' for path 'SYBASE --> SYBASE' will be retried.
- The sybmigrate utility successfully copies tables and data, but fails on logical key migration
- Downgrade attempted from ASE 15.7 to ASE 15.5
- Error conditions reported by sybmigrate may vary widely
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 (ASE)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.5 (ASE)
sybmigrate, downgrade, DDL , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.