- A Webi report is attempted to be created and a date dimension is selected as a result object and a query filter.
- When the report is attempted to be run, a 'Database error: ORA-01843: not a valid month. (IES10901)' error is shown.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform BI4.0 SP07.
- Oracle 11 server and client.
- The server where BI was installed was Windows 2008.
- The BI client tools were installed on Windows 7.
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0
datetime, prm, specifications, scripting, 1843, 01843, ORA, IES, 10901 , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.