When you are simulating the migrating of Suppliers, system throws below error message:
Payment method not valid: XYZ
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Select Implementation Projects view.
- Select Open Activity List button for the selected Project.
- Go to Integrate and Extend phase.
- Open Migration of Suppliers activity.
- Simulate the migration.
The cause for the issue is, In the sheet Payment Data, you have provided the Payment Method as XYZ but this doesn't exist in the system.
Hence, provide a valid Payment term for the Suppliers instead of XYZ and try to migrating the file again or repeat the simulation again.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To
SAP BUSINESS BYDESIGN 1705 ; SAP BUSINESS BYDESIGN 1708 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1711