- Scrap stock in transaction MB1A (or MIGO) for a storage location and the linked transfer order (TO) is generated for a different storage location leading to data inconsistencies.
- Using movement 551 for a material, plant & warehouse managed storage location generates a TO with a different storage location.
- Data inconsistencies are caused when a TO for a goods movement posting has a different storage location.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
KBA , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , LE-WM-TFM-PP , Production Planning (PP) Interface , LE-WM-TFM-TR , Transfer Requirements , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.