The symptoms might vary:
- The IC agents
- face dimmed buttons although the ICI Trace shows that communication between communication session and CTI works well,
- alerts are not working - they get error message "Cannot send alert message to browser" - CRM_IC_ALERT 006
- faces issues - session not known
- get error "Worker session error in session initialization (SAM_QUEUE NOT SET )" - problems with session communication
- get error "400 session not found"
- When tracing the browser/server communication (httpwatch, F12), you realize
- that there are no polling requests or
- that you have been routed to the logon_error_page.htm by setting location logon_error_page.htm in one of the requests
- that the value SAP HOST-ID cookie changes for the requests (contains information which application server has processed the request)
- using SAP KBA 1866327, you have realized that too many sessions get created in the CRM backend on different
CRM Interaction Center in a complex system landscape involving load balancing elements, for example an SAP WebDispatcher(s).
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement packages for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA
ausgegraut , KBA , CRM-IC-FRW , Framework , CRM-IC , Interaction Center WebClient , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.