- You have defined a Depreciation Area as Periodic Posting in asset accounting.
- When you perform an asset transfer (ex: transaction type '300'), the account defined in asset customizing in field T095-KTANSG appears in two line items, as credit entry and debit entry, in the periodic posting area.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4 HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP S/4HANA Finance all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
Unexpected lines, ABUMN, T095-KTANSG, Line Item Schema, Settlement, KO88, CJ88 , CJ8G, KO8G, RAPERB2000, ASKBN. , KBA , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.