- Replication Server was upgraded from version 15.1 to version 15.7.1 SP102
- Replication definitions were altered after upgrade when the primary database was not active
- The 'sysadmin site_version' command shows site version is 1260
- New transactions entered the primary database
- DSI was shutdown with Errors 5204, 5035 and 32059:
ERROR #5204 Error from unpacker or parser. See previous message for more information. DSI will retry.
ERROR #32059 DSI EXEC(102(1) DS_TEST.DB_test) - /nrm/nrm.c(694) Invalid object identifier for table or function 'r_test_repdef'. id = r_test_repdef.
ERROR #5035 DSI EXEC(102(1) DS_TEST.DB_test) - /dsiutil.c(4540) Error from unpacker or parser. See previous message for more information. The DSI thread for database 'DS_TEST.DB_test' is shutdown.
SAP Replication Server 15.7.1 SP102 or higher
CR745487, 745487 , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.