- Production/Process Order End Date in APO is set to year 2037 or 2999;
- This usually happens when order is changed in ECC and transferred to APO via CIF;
- Some operations may be scheduled to the correct date, while some may be in 2037/2999;
- Issue may also happen when creating/changing order via BAPI.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP Supply Chain Managment Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (SCM-APO-PPS)
- SAP Supply Chain Managment Interfaces (SCM-APO-INT)
apo, rescheduling, order, end, date, availability, 2037, 2038, dec, december, 31, 31st, 30, future, horizon, 2999, Order-Int. Rel., actrel , KBA , incorrect date , production order , process order , order transferred , incorrect end date , incorrect availability date , dates incorrect , date incorrect , SCM-APO-INT-PPS , PP-DS / Production and Process Order , SCM-APO-PPS , Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.