*Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.*
- You convert an ABAP-list to PDF by printing directly via device type PDF1 (or another type of PDF device type like PDFUC) into a file
- Or you convert the ABAP-list spool via report RSTXPDFT4 into a PDF file.
When you display the PDF and select the Document properties you see as Page Size:
The size 10,99 x 8,26 inch is between the size of the page format LETTER and DINA4.
You want the page size of format LETTER or DINA4 to be displayed here.
- SAP R/3 4.6 and above
- SAP ERP 6.0 all releases
- SAP NetWeaver all releases
- SAP S/4HANA on-premise all releases
- SAP ABAP Platform all releases
page format, DINA4, Letter, size, Adobe Reader , KBA , BC-CCM-PRN , Print and Output Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.