You have made changes to the purchase order after it was sent to the supplier. However system did not trigger the Notification - Approved Purchase Order Changed to the responsible manager.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Go to the Purchase Orders view.
- Select the ordered Purchase document.
- Navigate to Items tab and made changes to the Purchase Order.
- Select Send Update button.
- No Notifications sent to the responsible manager for Changed Purchase Order.
Purchase order item approval is configured in your solution under Business Configuration.
If purchase order re-approval is configured in your solution, then you will not receive the Approved Purchase Order Changed notification. This is the standard behavior and system is working as designed.
KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To
SAP BUSINESS BYDESIGN 1705 ; SAP BUSINESS BYDESIGN 1708 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1711 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1802