- There are 2 users such as userA and userB, which are bound to different temporary database in different sizes.
- These 2 users run the same query, but their query plans are different. One of the query plans may be slower than the other.
- "conserve_tempdb_space" optimization criteria is explicitly ON, or "optimizer level" configuration parameter is ase1503esd2 or above (including ase_current).
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise version (ASE) 15.7 ESD#1 or later
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise version (ASE) 16.0
conserve_tempdb_space, max resource granularity, tempdb, optimizer , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.