- SAP IQ adopts some features of SQL Anywhere product.
- A user-defined function is processed by the Catalog Store (implemented by SQL Anywhere feature).
- Therefore it does not take advantage of the performance features of Sybase IQ.
- As the result, the following impacts are expected:
- A query using a user-defined function can cause a performance issue.
In certain cases, differences of specification between SQL Anywhere and Sybase IQ can produce an unexpected result for a query.
- SAP IQ 15.x
- SAP IQ 16.0
performance, unexpected result , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.