- Is configuring single sign on to BI launchpad supported with WACS for BI 4.0 or 4.1 4.2 etc
- Should I use WACS as my web application server?
- Are there any advantages to using WACS over tomcat?
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform BI 4.x (included 4.1, 4.2 4.x all support packs, and patches)
- WACS also is included in SAP Business Objects 3.1 and while it may have a few fewer issues in 3.1 it's still not recommended to be used as your primary web/app server.
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
zie sign-on automatic logon web application container server , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.