- A SAP IQ Database was created using CREATE DATABASE statement.
- The new SAP IQ database has system IQ DB spaces:
- IQ_SYSTEM_MAIN DB space is used by the system.
- Please do not create user objects.
- You must add the user DB space.
- SAP IQ 15.x
- SAP IQ 16.x
SAP IQ 16.0 ; SAP Sybase IQ 15.2 ; SAP Sybase IQ 15.4
IQ_SYSYTEM_MAIN, CREATE DBSPACE, DBACOCKPIT, , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.