- When creating delivery from multiple sales orders the header text is only copied once.
- When combining more than one sales order into one delivery, the header text gets copied from the first SO only.
- In a combined delivery the header text from second sales order is not copied.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
vl10a, vl10c, vl10g, vl10e, delivery, sales order, combine, first, second, multiple, header text, copied, once , KBA , SD-BF-TP , Text Processing , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.