- The Application Programming Interface (API) Call to Synchronize Synch Group A uploads data for Mobile Business Object (MBO) in Synch Group B to the Sybase Unwired Platform (SUP) / SAP Mobile Platform (SMP) Cache Database (CDB).
- The uploaded MBO instance belonging to Synch Group B disappears from the Ultralite Mobile Client Database as a result of the above action.
- SUP/SMP 2.x
- Replication Based Synchronization (RBS)
- All Supported Mobile Devices Operating Systems (Android, iOS, Blackberry, Win32, Windows Mobile )
- All Supported Backend Systems
SubmitPending, Synchronization Group, Cache Group, Operation Replay, SubmitPendingOperations , KBA , MOB-SUP , Sybase Unwired Platform , MOB-ONP , SAP Mobile Platform on Premise , MOB-SDK , SAP Mobile SDK , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.