- A Data Manager package or sending data with an input schedule fails with the error "Error obtaining concurrency lock (foreign_lock)" or "error obtaining concurrency lock (enqueue_server_busy)".
- Error in SLG1 appears: UJO_WB_EXCEPTION Error obtaining concurrency lock (foreign_lock).
- You may see locks in transaction code RSPLSE or SM12.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver (Standard model)
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.0, version for SAP BW/4HANA (Standard model)
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.1, version for SAP BW/4HANA (Standard model)
Job canceled, package error, SM12 lock, Job hang, error obtaining concurrent lock(foreign lock), error obtaining concurrent lock, same intersection, jmhiv2016e, Send data by using Input Schedule, Overloading of lock server, BI lock server is still busy, lock(foreign_lock), lockforeignlock, Lock Attempts, Wait time in Seconds, RSPLSE , KBA , wait time in seconds , lock attempts , concurrency lock problem , blocking , blocked members table , executed twice , locked selection , EPM-BPC-NW-DM , Data Manager , EPM-BPC-NW-ADM-LF , Script Logic and Dimension Member Formulas , EPM-XLS-NW , EPM Excel Client BPC NW , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.