You are creating a new supplier/bidder business partner by transferring a potential supplier via OPI from ROS to SRM. After selecting the potential supplier from the list and pressing the 'Transfer' button you receive following error messages:
- Could not create business partner
- Business partner could not be created
- Partner data not transferred from catalog. Inform system admin
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) all versions
- Registration of Suppliers (ROS)
BBP_BUPA 258, Attribute PURCH_ORG does not exist for user, BBP_OPI_CREATE_FROM_DATA, BBP_CHECK_OPI_DATA , KBA , SRM-ROS , Supplier Registration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.