- An INSERT command fails, terminating the session, with an "infected with 11" message and a stack trace reported in the ASE errorlog.
- INSERT command affects a table with one or more encrypted columns of type char() or varchar()
- Configuration parameter 'statement cache size' is greater than 0
- "Infected with 11" occurs in code module getvalue()
- Stack trace will include code modules 's_retparams' and 'execproc'
- Cached plan for INSERT statement had to be recompiled or renormalized
- All cached plans for statement may have been in use
- Underlying object schema may have changed
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.0
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.5
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.0 ; Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.5
KBA , cr641109 , encrypted , statement cache , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.