- The modified row for a Mobile Business Object (MBO) gets deleted from the Ultralite Client Database.
- The old value of the modified MBO is still present in the Ultralite Client Databsae.
- The Sybase Unwired Platform(SUP) / SAP Mobile Platform(SMP) Cache Database holds the original MBO row and the modified/updated one.
- SUP/SMP 2.x (Up to version SMP 2.3 SP02)
- All Supported Mobile Devices on Android, Blackberry Windows Mobile and Win32
Operation Replay, Submitpending, pending, deleted, cache group, synchronize , KBA , MOB-SUP , Sybase Unwired Platform , MOB-ONP , SAP Mobile Platform on Premise , MOB-SDK , SAP Mobile SDK , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.