This document describes how to capture the tax deducted at source (TDS) or withholding tax deducted by the customer when entering an incoming payment.
SAP Business ByDesign
- Go to the Receivables work center.
- Click Customers Accounts view.
- Select option All Customers in the Show field, enter Account ID ABC (ABC means the Account ID) in the Find field and click Go button.
- Select Account ID ABC and click View button.
- Go to the Trade Receivables tab.
- Click New Charge/Credit button and select the following parameters:
- Charge/Credit: 2 - Customer Credit
- In the G/L Account field: Tax G/L Account (for TDS deduction)
- In the Net Amount field: TDS amount (deducted by the Customer)
- Click Post button.
- It will take you to the Trade Receivables tab, click the Refresh icon.
- You can see the document for Customer Charge under the document type Other Payable.
tds; tax deducted at source; withholding tax; customer , KBA , tds , tax deducted at source , customer , withholding tax , SRD-FIN-GLO-TAX , GLO - Tax Declaration , How To