- With the Business Function (BF) LOG_MMFI_P2P activated the "Down Payment Monitoring for PO" functionality in Purchasing documents (Purchase Orders (POs), Invoicing, etc). In ME2DP (the new transaction added with the BF) it is not possible to enter a Downpayment (BF) value that includes tax also (at header as well as at item level). it is only possible to enter up to the value of the net price, error MEPO 135 - 'Down payment must be at least 0 and not more than 100%' is issued.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ME2DP, Purchase Order, Down Payment , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-DP , Down Payment Processing , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.