- Batch field is not open for input after the last transfer order (TO) has been reversed in transaction LT0G.
- After a reversal in LT0G, it is impossible to pick a different batch for the delivery.
- After a TO has been cancelled for a delivery which contains a batch split item, a new batch cannot be added to the delivery.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
LIPS-CHARG , KBA , LE-WM , Warehouse Management (for Extended WM please use SCM-EWM*) , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , LE-SHP-DL-BD , Batch Determination , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.