- Error in process order cancellation where ECC has an interface with EWM.
- Inbound delivery is not automatically updated when cancelling a process order confirmation where there is also an interface to EWM.
- In transaction CORS, warning message "Dependent delivery &1 can only be cancelled in SAP EWM" is issued.
- When cancelling a process order confirmation in transaction COR2, message C2 380 is issued and the user has to carry out follow up actions in the SCM-EWM system.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
C2380, inbound delivery, COGI, IBD, ECC , KBA , LE-IEW-X , Cross-Application Topics , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.