- Error: 644, Severity: 21 after upgrading to ASE 15.7 ESD#2
server Error: 644, Severity: 21, State: 5
server Index row entry for data row id (2147607330, 0) is missing from index page 2141704973 of index id 2 of table '<tablename>' in database '<database_name>'. Xactid is (2393390264,2). Drop and re-create the index.
- The data row ID in error message above for the object will show > 2147483647(hex 7fffffff)
- Host machine must be on a big-endian platform (Sunsparc, AIX, HPIA)
- Table reporting error is a Data Only Locking (DOL) Table
- The DOL table must have a clustered index create with "allow_dup_row"
- The data page in which the index refers to must be on a logical page greater than 2147483647
- An insert to one or more duplicate keys must take place on this ‘high’ (214748364) page causing a page split
- A subsequent update or delete of this inserted row will result in 644
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- Sunsparc, AIX and HPIA
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.