- Earmarked Funds document can be saved with an inexistent G/L account for the related Company Code.
- Earmarked Funds document can be saved with a blocked G/L account.
- Examples of earmarked funds documents where this can happen: Funds reservations, Funds precommitments, Funds commitments and Funds blocks.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- Customers that use Controlling (CO)
- Customers that have or don’t have PSM-FM activated in transaction SFW5, it is valid for both situations
earmarked funds, GL account, G/L account, blocked, invalid, EF, earmarked fund, Funds reservations, Funds precommitments, Funds commitments, Funds blocks. , KBA , PSM-FM-PO-EF , Earmarked Funds and Funds Transfer , PSM-FM , Funds Management , CO-OM-CCA-D , Commitments , CO-OM-OPA-D , Commitments , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.