The Maximum Memory Threshold value will occasionally be exceeded when running large Web Intelligence reports or when running multiple Webi reports concurrently. End users may see errors related to memory limits being exceeded.
How can a Business Intelligence Platform Administrator increase these memory limits to mitigate these types of errors?
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3
- Web Intelligence
- Can occur on any Operating System
webi web intelligence memory ram virtual vm heap allocate set howto increase decrease optimize resize webintelligence document , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-RA-WBI-BE , Back End/Server , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.