- SAP IQ 15/16 server becomes unresponsive
- New user connections do not succeed
- sp_iqfile or sp_iqdbspace is running
- A large amount of version space is held
- The IQ server eventually resumes normal processing
- SAP IQ 15
- SAP IQ 16
SAP IQ 16.0 ; SAP Sybase IQ 15.2 ; SAP Sybase IQ 15.4
monitor dbspace, sp_iqdbspace, OLTP, dbfile, dbspace, performance , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.