- You want to know how to delete obsolete batch input sessions and the relevant logs.
- Table TST01 is very large, most of the entries are related to BDCLG* which are batch input logs. For example:
TST01 entries 25,623,203
BDCLG* entries 25,589,063
You want to know how to delete the BDCLG* entries to reduce the size of table TST01.
- There are too many Batch input log files under global directory: AL11->DIR_GLOBAL-> nnnBDCLG (nnn=client number).
You want to know how to delete these files to free the disk space.
- Table APQD or APQI is very large or growing rapidly. Table APQD contains batch input sessions.
You want to know how to reduce the size of APQD.
- EWA report shows "batch input sessions in backlog".
BDC old session log reorganize reorganization inconsistencies APQI APQD QID BDCLG large TST01 SM35 SM35P , KBA , BC-ABA-SC , Dynpro and CUA engine , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.