- Unable to logon.
- There was a problem logging on SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise.
- Please check your logon credentials and make sure your network is properly configured before trying again.
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise designer gives error:"Please check the SAP logon information saved in the common connection"
- Trace logs show "Communication error occurred when trying to connect to <host>:<port> (FWM 01009) Unable to create client"
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
- Secure Socket Layer
- BI Platform
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.