- Fixed bin replenishment quantities are not correct.
- Replenishment quantity is calculated incorrectly for automatic replenishment for storage bins in warehouse management (WM).
- Transaction LP21 gives a different replenishment quantity (correct quantity) but automatic replenishment gives the wrong amount.
- Automatic fixed bin replenishment contains only one item and doesn't do complete replenishment of the bin.
- Replenishment customising is set to '1' which allows immediate replenishment of fixed bins but the quantity calculated is incorrect.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
T331-REPLT, RLLNACH1, L_TO_CREATE_SINGLE , KBA , LE-WM-TFM-RP , Replenishment , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.