- After running BPC Lite & Full Optimization, the requests were not being compressred.
- "The number of requests you do not want to collapse" is set to 2 in process chain /CPMB/LIGHT_OPTIMIZE. However, there were more than 2 requests to be compressred.
- You can see the message "Compression not necessary; no requests found for compressing" in the lite optimize job log
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) version 7.5 for the NetWeaver (NW) platform
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) version 10.0 for the NetWeaver (NW) platform
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) version 10.1 for the NetWeaver (NW) platform
EPM, BPC NW, Business Planning and Consolidation for NetWeaver, SAP BPC FOR NetWeaver, /CPMB/COMPRESS, Lite Optimization, Full Optimization , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.