A user cannot see any documents in the Sales Orders, Sales Quotes, Opportunity or Contact section in the Sales tab or Service Requests in the Service tab of the Account Overview even though this user has the appropriate access rights to see the sales documens such as sales orders of this account.
Instead the system displays: No Records Found
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
The issue can occur for the Sales Orders, Sales Quotes, Opportunity or Contact section in the Sales tab and Service Requests in the Service tab of the Account Overview. We will use sales orders as an example.
- Go to the Account Management work center.
- Select the Accounts view
- Open account ABC in overview mode to open the account overview (ABC represents the account ID).
- Navigate to the Sales tab.
- In the section Sales Orders the user cannot see the open sales orders. The system displays No records found.
However, the same user has the appropriate access rights to see the sales orders of this account.
The issue is due to certain access restrictions in the account factsheet which will be solved by a correction in the next release.
In the mean time you can remove the work center view Personal Data Disclosure (PERSONALDATADISCLOSURE) from the corresponding user(s) in order to be able to see the data from the individual work centers such as Opportunities/Sales Orders/Contracts etc. in your account overview Sales tab.
The view can be removed from the user as follows:
- Go to the Application And User Management work center.
- Select the Business Users view.
- Select the respective user.
- Select the Edit -> Access Rights button.
- Navigate to the Work Center and View Assignment tab.
- Click on the Expand All button.
- Select the work center view Personal Data Disclosure.
- Deactivate the Access to User.
- Save you changes.
Once you have logged off and logged on again you will be able to see the data in the Sales tab of the account overview.
In order to find out which user has access to this work center view you can use the All Current Access Rights report add the field Work Center View and filter for the work center view Personal Data Disclosure.
Please note that the work center view Personal Data Disclosure should be only assigned to an data privacy officer or authorized person with data protection responsibilities in your organization
You can find more information on this topic in the Help Center article: Personal Data Disclosure Quick Guide
Account Overview; No records found; Report; embedded Report; Personal Data Disclosure , KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To