- After revoking and deleting a Service Entry sheet using ML81N, the amount related to the Service Entry Sheet is not reduced to ZERO on Purchase Order History (Field EKBE-DMBTR).
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SES, EKBE, PO History, ML81, Inconsistency ESSR, KZABN, LOEKZ, ECC, ZMO_EKBEUPDATE, RMBESTK3, quantity, cancel, deleted, revoked, still shows, shown, HES, SRN, quantity/value, set to 0, deletion issue , KBA , MM-SRV-GF-INC , Inconsistencies in External Service Procurement , MM-SRV , Services Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.