- You may find your applications hanging or stuck with high CPU usage (e.g. 100%), even they may not accept your login to them.
- You can collect a little information about what is going on in the application via some commands provided by Operating System or 3rd party.
- Commands introduced here are mainly for Linux but possibly applicable to the other UNIX platforms with slight changes.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and higher on Linux
- SAP Replication Server 15.7 (REP ) higher on Linux
- SAP IQ 15.4 (IQ) and higher on Linux
ASE, IQ, RS, Rep, hang, hanging, hung, CPU, 100%, stuck, login , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.