- ASE server has 2 ports
- ssl enabled port
- nonssl enabled port
- When establishing a connection to ASE with either port from the ASE install(locally) connections are successful.
- Testing the ssl port on a remote client, the connection fails. The remote client is able to connect via non ssl port.
- Remote client in this case is just on a different box on the network.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.5
- SAP Adatpive SErver Enteprirse (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Software Developer Kit (SDK) 15.7
- Open Client Client-Library
- AIX 32 bit
- AIX 64 bit
- 5.3, 6.1, 7.1
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 12.5 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
SSL, NONSSL , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.