- Randomly getting various errors with XML processing.
- A "Infected with signal 11" error:
Current process (0x48150030) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x00000000014c27d4 (kbfalloc+0x4f4), siginfo (code, address) = (2, 0x0x0000000000e85811)
with a stacktrace that includes finctions:
- A timeslice error:
timeslice error: spid 554 exhausted its 'time slice' of 100 milliseconds and additional 'cpu grace time' of 500 ticks (50000 milliseconds).
It has been marked for termination.
with a stacktrace that insludes functions:
- Possibly a kernel panic with the message:
ulpspinlock: spinlock order violation
with a stacktrace including the following functions:
- A spinlock is not released when the impacted spid is terminated by ASE which brings the ASE server down.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 prior to SP130
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 GA prior to PL04
Sybase, CR#755644, CR755644, 755644, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, stack, registers, xmlextract, built-in, builtin , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.