You have scheduled a Planning Run, but when the Run is executed the Material plannning did not happen due to the following:
'Creation of all receipts not possible.
Production Model for <Product ID / Planning Area> on DD.MM.YYYY for quantity X not found.
Creation of X proposals failed'.
The corresponding Released Production Model (RPM), Bill of Material (BoM), Bill of Operation (BoO) have correct Validity Dates. The requested Quantity X in the proposal is higher than the Maximum Lot Size in the Released Production Model, however you expect several receipts to be generated in order to cover the Demand.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center Supply Planning.
- Go to the view Automated Actions.
- Go to the sub-view Planning Runs.
- Mark the Run ID XYZ (XYZ represents the Running ID).
- Open the Application Log ID with errors.
- Go to the tab Results.
- You can see the errors: Creation of all receipts not possible. Production Model for <Product ID / Panning Area> on DD.MM.YYYY for quantity X not found.
In the Product master data, you have the Planning Procedure defined as Demand-Driven Planning with Lot-Sizing Method defined as Lot-for-Lot. This means that the quantity is requested as-is in demand, but the production model supports Maximum Lot Size of 1ea (or inferior to the demand), hence you face this error. You need to change the Lot-Sizing Method to Fixed lot size with Fixed lot size quantity = 1ea (Or equals Maximum Lot Size) in order to generate receipts separately.
- Go to the Product Data Work Center.
- Go to the View Materials, sub-view Materials.
- Select the material, choose Edit and then View All.
- Go to the tab Planning.
- Change Lot-Sizing Method to Fixed lot size with quantity 1ea (Or = Maximum Lot Size).
You can also refer the knowledge base article 2202847 - Error Message:Production model for Product ID on Date for quantity not found
Planning Run, Released Planning Model, Material, Lot-Sizing Method , KBA , material , lot-sizing method , planning run , released planning model , AP-SDM , Supply and Demand Matching , How To