- Cannot create Web Intelligence reports based on a Strategy Management universe. The following error appears: "A database error occured. The database error text is: Failed to execute MDX query. Reason: returned server error (Returned DB_E_ERRORSINCOMMAND (0x80040e14).(IES 10910) (WIS 10910)"
- Strategy Management universe test connection fails with error "DBD: An error has occurred while attempting to connect to the OLAP server. Failed to initialize (The component SSMProvider. 1 returned server error (Incorrect function.))
- SAP Strategy Management 10.0
- SAP Strategy Management 10.1
- SAP BusinessObjects XI 3.1 and SAP Business Intelligence (BI) 4.0
Webi OLAP Cubes Universe SSMProvider , KBA , universe , ssmprovider , olap , ssm , epm , webi , 0x80040e14 , EPM-SM , Strategy Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.