- A SySAM licensed product, like ASE, Rep Server (SRS) or IQ is getting SYSAM server errors:
- "sysam status -a " on local server returns:
License server machine is down or not responding. SYBASE: Cannot connect to license server system.
- Upon ASE start up it fails to check out served license:
SySAM: FLEXnet Licensing error:-15,570. System Error: 115 "Operation now in progress"
FLEXlm error -15,10 "Cannot connect to license server"
"The license server manager (lmgrd) has not been started yet, the wrong port@host or license file is being used, or the port or hostname in the license file has been changed." or
"WinSock: Connection refused"
- SYSAM server 2.3 or above
- OS : Microsoft Windows 2008 or above
SYSAM lmgrd license server IPv6 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-SAM , Sybase Software Asset Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.