- The SAP Integration Kit Transports for Crystal Reports fails to import.
- When attempting to import the Crystal Reports MDX Query Connectivity transport on an SAP BW System, it fails with the following error:
"Program /CRYSTAL/SAPLMDX, Include /CRYSTAL/LMDX$08: Syntax error in line 000038
'/CRYSTAL/RSZ_X_VAR' must be flat structure. Youcannot use internal tables, strings, references,"
"Ended with return code: ===> 8 <==="
- Note: Images and data in this SAP Knowledge Base Article is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Netweaver / SAP BW 7.3
- SAP Netweaver / SAP BW 7.4
- SAP Netweaver / SAP BW 7.5
CR, SAP Integration Kit, Transports, SAP BW , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , TM , Transportation Management (no software transports) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.