- Character set conversion is not available between client character set 'utf8' and server character set 'iso_1'
- Insert data into ASE using Jconnect Invalid column length: -3954.
- Enable_BULK_LOAD set to "true"
- Could result on ASE stack tracing signal 11
Invalid column length: -3954. Value must be between 0 and 348 at
offset 4755 for 'data-only' row with minimum row length of 37.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
Invalid column length, jConnect, ENABLE_BULK_LOAD , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.